Ishqiya 2010 Hindi movie
Ishqiya is a Bollywood Hindi movie. Ishqiya is a Crime film. You can watch full HD Indian movie Ishqiya online or in cinema after its release date which is 29 January, 2010.
Release Date: 2010-01-29
Movie Type: Crime
Movie Ishqiya Poster
Ishqiya Movie Cast
* Vidya Balan as Krishna Verma, 30 years old, femme fatale, small-town girl, mysterious woman and forgotten widow; Krishna is a bundle of contradictions. She was seen as a woman madly in love, as an object of desire, as a vision of purity and engaging herself in a lustful bout with another man.
* Naseeruddin Shah as Khalujan/Khalu/Iftikhar, 51-year-old Khalujan is a pure romantic at heart. He is a bit of an odd cookie in the world of crime. Sure, he has a sharp mind and body and has been toughened up over the years living in the world of guns and gangsters; yet, he is very emotional and tender at the core. He wants to go back to his village and wants to settle down in a quiet, peaceful country life existence. Only, life had other plans for him. Love happens to him. Krishna happens to him.
* Arshad Warsi as Razzak Hussain aka Babban, 32-year-old Babban is in more ways than one, the antithesis of the kind of man his uncle is. If Khalujan is all heart and soul, Babban is all flesh and blood. He is hot-blooded, lustful and scoffs at the idea of true romantic love. Babban is cynical, indifferent to finer things in life and tough as nails. Through the course of the film, Babban discovers what it is to love and to be betrayed. It makes the dormant softer side of him come alive. Perhaps for the first time in his life, Babban cares, for Krishna.
* Salman Shahid as Mushtaq Bhai, Master of Khalu and Babban; a cold-blooded criminal who is chasing the duo after they botched up his job, causing him loss of money. Due to him, the duo has to take refuge in Vidyadhar Verma's house.
* Adil Hussain as Vidyadhar Verma/Shyam Prasad Kulshreshtha, Husband of Krishna
* Rajesh Sharma as Kamalkant Kakkad aka KK, Founder of KK steel company, partner of Vidyadhar Verma in arms business; runs his arms business in garb of steel foundry.
* Anupama Kumar as Manju Kakkad, Wife of KK; a typical wife of a rich businessman and a clueless person in all the drama.
* Alok Kumar as Nandu, A 15 year old boy and acquaintance of Babban.
* Gauri Malla as Mamta (Nepali actress), Niece of a beauty parlor owner; runs a brothel in garb of beauty parlor; KK is her regular customer.
* Anisa Bano as Tai
* Jai Singh
Ishqiya Movie Overview:
Ishqiya (Hindi: इश्किया) is a 2010 Indian film starring Arshad Warsi, Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah, and Salman Shahid in the lead roles. The film is directed by Abhishek Chaubey in his directorial debut and is produced by Raman Maroo and Vishal Bharadwaj. The film was released on 29 January 2010.
Upon release, the film performed much better than expected at the box office. Expectations for the film were low, and it opened to a below-average opening. However, due to excellent reviews and strong word-of-mouth, the film picked up in many places and sustained well. The film was declared an average performer at the box office. It was also selected to be screened at the 34th Cairo International Film Festival. The producers of the film, Shemaroo and Vishal Bhardwaj have announced a sequel to the film with the same cast and crew.
* Raman Maroo
* Vishal Bhardwaj
* Vishal Bhardwaj
* Abhishek Chaubey
* Sabrina Dhawan
* Naseeruddin Shah
* Arshad Warsi
* Vidya Balan
* Salman Shahid
Mohana Krishna Agapu
Vishal Bhardwaj Pictures
29 January 2010 (2010-01-29) (India)
1 August 2010 (Melbourne International Film Festival)
INR21 crore (US$4.26 million)
Ishqiya Online, Ishqiya full movie, Ishqiya trailer, Ishqiya videos, Ishqiya songs, Ishqiya highlights, Ishqiya story, Ishqiya release date